Tuesday 12 September 2017

Old And New Hobbies

One of my favourite hobbies is play the guitar with a few friends and my brother  in a rock band at the weekends, i play the guitar since i was 16 years old,when i was a teenager the hobbie of the guitar was only past my free time, but now   this hobbie is very important for me because it helpme to distrac of the strees of the university,it provides me good times with my friends and family too.When i was a child my hobbie was to collect tazos of diferents things, for example tazos of Pokemon and tazos of the video game Mortal Kombat and try to complete some stamps albums like Dragon Ball Z,Spiderman,countries,among others things.I think the hobbies are important in the human life because we conect with ourselves and spend the time in activities of our interest.Even some people consider their works like a hobbies.Exist some hobbies i would not want to have,for example raise extotics animals like, spiders,snakes and rare animals  among others things, but exist hobbies i would want to have, like collect guitars and guitar amplifiers, collect scale planesand cars. unfortunately all this hobbies are a litle bit expensives.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...