Thursday 22 June 2017

From The Invisible to the Visible World and Back

The nano particles.The importance of this topic in my career is varied,nowadays the nano particles they are used like a vehicle in the transport of different actives principles,this technology it allows a best distribution of the medicine in the organism and bring new types of treatments in different  pathologist and improve quality of life in many people in the world, in my career is very important because the pharmaceutical researchers on the whole whit others professionals work in the development of this technology , many academic of the faculty work in this area,they are much remains to be discover , i think the nano particles is the future of the medicine so nowadays in many places of the world the pharmacy industries are working in this type of technology.I learn about this theme in a program of the TV some years ago, i think this theme is very interesting, for now i don't  know disadvantage, this type of technology is new, still in development and still not widely used.But i think when this technology be used massively only a few people will be used it because the cost be huge.        




4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, nano particles are important

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture, very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my picture! haha, regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are very interesting nanoparticles, and yes... still much to be discovered!
    Regards juan c:

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...