Thursday 25 May 2017

My Favourite Book and Film


One of the first book that i read was ''Papelucho'' written by Marcela paz, this book i would never forget, i still remember many mischief of Papelucho,currently i read all the books again. I like the innocence and the kid mind that all we sow when we was a child one day.I read Papelucho when i about five years. In other way my favourite movie is Star Wars,i saw Star Wars when i was a child too, about when i had 5 years, my father is a lovers of the movie, so he go to the cinema whit me many times and a one of these time i saw Star War Episode iv for first time, in these year George Lucas the director of the movie decide to relaunch the movie, i like the ingenious history and  the characters.
I recommend Papelucho because is a classical of the Chilean history, many people read Papelucho when they was only a child, so i think that is a good chance to back to the past. And Star Wars is a big world classical, the movie have a great and big interesting history to follow, there are 9 movies to enjoy.





5 comments:

  1. Papelucho it's a classic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book "papelucho" is incredible, I also when I was a girl I read them all. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I read Papelucho when i was a child, it's a nice book!

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...