Thursday 18 May 2017

A photograph you like


The most  especial  photograph for me is when i was a child, my mother and father take me in arms,we were in the beach, in El Quisco,this day was my first time in the beach and new experiences because  they have married recently. this day my father wanted to a family picture.my parents told a vacationist if he cant take a photograph, even i remember the moment and the person who take the photograph but i cant remember the year when was taken, but i think was about 1995, my parent still have the old camera,is a hold model with roll of film, the picture show  two parent and i in a happy sunny day.I , this photograph is special because show just two younger person full of life, show the most important person in my life when they was young.the photograph is very happy, but when i look it makes me very sad.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful moments! I remember that my parents had a old camera too! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the camera, I love old pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...