Thursday 8 June 2017

The most Enjoyable Subject

The most enjoyable subject for me is physiology. Basically is a theoretical class and seminars. In the oral class is dictated only for one teacher, but in the seminar are about 5 persons,this persons are partners of upper courses, they are biochemist and pharmacy partners,the physiology team are very important because in the seminars i complement contents of the theoretical class i do not understand. The physiology is very important for me because i learn how does it work the biochemist of our organism that allow life, for example i learn a little part of the brain chemistry and how is the functions of the system that allow survival against changes in the environment, that is very interesting for me.The main contents what did i see are homeostasis, cell membrane and how this allow the past of the different substrates, type of receptors present in the membrane and a little part of how do is work the nervous cells (nervous impulse).All the classes of physiology are theoretical, i would have liked a practical class in a laboratory. In the theoretical class  are about 140 students but in the seminars we are only the half of the totals students because the course is divided in two.

   

5 comments:

  1. I like the theme they see in these classes, I like to learn how our body works;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like physiology, but not the teacher:(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like physiology but the class are so bored

    ReplyDelete

  4. I also like physiology but it's not very easy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Maria jose haha :(

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...