Thursday 20 April 2017

Your favourite piece of tecnology





I think that my favourite peace of technology is my guitar amplifier, i got it a few years ago, i must to save a lot of money.The amplifier is the equip for the electric guitar can sound, so y connect my guitar into the amplifier to play, when a turn on the amplifier y have to wait about five minutes before use it, because it use the 60's technology,now all the electric circuit use transistors, but this amplifier use valve technology like the old radios or TV inclusive like the first computers  .How often i use it its depend for my free time, when a        i'm not  boozy i play the guitar every days, but now i play only the weekends.I like all the thing of it, but in specially the vintage appearance  and the sound can i get whit it. i can sound like the most popular band of the history, like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin or like contemporaneous bands like Radiohead, Oasis, Blur and others.
If the guitar amplifier did not exist the iconic sound  of our favourite bands it would not be possible.








4 comments:

  1. the guitar amplifier is other instrument in the world of the music, nice post juan !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That original ... I did not know that your amplifier was so important to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That original ... I did not know that your amplifier was so important to you.

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...