Friday 1 September 2017

The Best Holidays Ever

My vacations they started in January of this year whit the end of the semester in the university, some days later whit my girlfriend we went to Temuco and them to Valdivia. We were in Temuco about 5 days and 6 in Valdivia. They are a lot of things to do, especially in Valdivia, many places to visit, sadly the time there was to short so we can't visit all the places they we want. The most thing i liked was the weather, In Santiago had a radiant sun with about 33°C, but in Valdivia the temperature never exceed the 17°C because all the days it rains, i love the weather of the south of Chile, I hope live in the south someday. The best thing was visit to the Niebla town, nice place and nice people, there had a festival of Chilean dancing and typical food of the country, they remember me the 18 of September being in January. Other interesting thing was the trip to Temuco, they was my first time in a plane, the trip lasted about 40 or 50 minutes in the air, i hope never travel in a plane again because they was the worst experience of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Temuco, it´s the city were my grandparents were born, it´s a beautiful city

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the beautiful landscapes you may find in Valdivia, hope to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The south of chile is very beautiful, besides it is better the cold than the high temperatures!.. Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...