Friday 28 April 2017

Witch is my opinion?

1.     What is your opinion about smart phones?

I think is a great invention in specially for the capaty to keep touch whit my friend and family, but I disagreed whit the wrong use that some people give it.

2.     What is your opinion about women in the military?

I agreed whit that, is a decision of each person.

3.     What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?

In my opinion the Chilean politic needs new visions, new minds and new ideas.

4.     What is your opinion about violence on television?

That is very very bad, and not only on the TV, but also in video games, thistwo things make bad ideas in the pillars on the future, the kinds.

5.     What is your opinion about fortune telling?

I think is just a way for few people to stay sure to take good decisions in the future. Sometimes this is bad when your life depend of these 

6.     What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?

I hate the soap operas in the Chilean TV, because good educative programs they have been removed.


7.     What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?

I’m disagreed whit that because it implementation, it will bring new problem to the society, in especially whit the people conduct, if the alcohol is a problem today I think the marijuana will be to

8.     What is your opinion about climate change?

The climate change is a natural problem, not a problem inflicted for the human hand, so I impartial whit this theme

9.     What is your opinion about cloning?

I think is a great input to the human health, but is a idea in which we are not prepared.

1           What is your opinion about recycling?

It’s a great idea but whit the help of all the world make a better idea , and this include big industries, not only the people in they houses  

1           What is your opinion about “barrasbravas”?

The love to us sport team is good but not whit violence and offensive acts.


                 What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

I think that decision is of the affected woman and not politician


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...