Friday 5 May 2017

Music in my life



The music i like is the grunge rock and the indie rock like Radiohead,Placebo,Coldplay and other like a perfect circle and deftones. i like de electric guitar and the piano.The weekends some times i play whith my friends and mi brother, my brother play the bass and my other two friends play de drums and rhythmic guitar, i play the lead guitar,but now we don't have time for the university or the work.My favourite singer is the vocalist of radiohead, Radiohead is my favourite band since i was a child, but When i was a child i liked bands like my chemical romance,greenday,AFI,and others .The music that i rebember is the music of the movie Hachiko whith Richard Gere, the music is very sad,i never forget thath movie only for the music. i like the piano songs of the movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...