Friday 6 October 2017

Your Future Job

I don't know what kind of job i would like to have, but i prefer some laboratory whit a multidisciplinary team and have contact only whit my team, don't have contacts whit patient or mass public.I would like my job allow me to travel to other countries or other places of the country, i hope do a lot of different kinds of  things and not do always the same thing and not having a monotonous job. I hope a good pay, if my job don't hallow me travel to other places  my salary will be possible, but in my opinion the time of dedication to my job is more important than the salary, i don't want a job that absorbs my personal life, i like stay whit my family and do different things the weekends and my future job will not change that, so, i would like a job whit a normal working day.I thinking take a mayor some years after graduating, i want stability whit some job a few year  later think take  a mayor curse.I would like take a mayor, but study a short time something not so long because i studied a few year other carrier before my current carrier, so i can't take long to finish my studies.




2 comments:

  1. I think the same, doing all the time the same, must be boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I agree, the dedication is more important than the salary.

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...