Thursday 13 April 2017

Why do you study your career?



When i was a child a wanted too be a commercial  pilot, but some months a go i have the opportunity to travel in a plane , y was so scary,nervous and terrified , i thing i will never travel in a plane again  So, come a pilot  was a bad idea, but until them i did not know .Enter in a flight school is very expensive so i decided abort the idea to come a pilot. Since i was a child the science like me to, in especial how it work the pillars that form the life, that is the chemistry and the biologic. When i finish the school i had two options, study biochemistry or biologic, but i wanted to link the science whit the health so i decided to study pharmacy
Now i study pharmacy in the university of Chile, they are the best experience of my life, y like my class and its contents,i like the labs and the material that i use. I think to study pharmacy was the best idea i could ever have had.
When i finish my career i would like work in a hospital, in assistance pharmacy or in some laboratory of development area, i´ll be happy anyway.



2 comments:

  1. I would also like to work in a hospital!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you like the career, but there is always the opportunity to continue studying something else, or become a commercial pilot if you overcome your fears jajaj, see you!

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...