Thursday 6 April 2017

The pillars of my life

Hi, my name in Juan Ortega, i am 24 years old. I was born on July 15 in Santiago of Chile, i left handed so i have a few problems whit some thing in my life . I study Pharmacy in the University of Chile , this is my second year in the carrier, my brother Francisco study in the university too. When i don´t  be busy  at the weekends i play in a band whit my brother and two friends more , i play the guitar and my brother play the bass, a one of my other two friends play the drums and the other sing. We play a lot of kind of rock music style but in specially we play The Strokes. How you can see the music is verry verry important to me, but nothing is most important than my family, i live whit my two parents , my brother and my little sister. My family and me love the animals, in specially the cats, we have 9 cats and two dogs, my dog Snoopy as berry older  as Casimiro.



3 comments:

  1. 9 cats!!! I didn't know that... that explain why you liked the picture of the cat in the class :D jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that dog surrounded by 9 cats jajajaja xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have a band, its so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...