Friday 2 June 2017

Person/Expert you admire.

One of the people i admire is Alan Turing, although he was not part of my area, his work is very important for the science. I met him in the movie ''The Imitation Game''.Alan tuning was a mathematician born in The United Kingdom in 1912,studied in The University of Cambridge ,he is considerate the father of the computers, invented the ''first'' computer call the  ''Turing Machine''. .He worked deciphering  Nazis codes in the World War Two, thanks to his work the war finish about two year before.
I think his history is great, he learn to read in only three weeks, when he was 15 years old resolved difficult mathematics problem even no knowing calculus.Was the first person interested in the computing,thanks to his work the world change, finally he committed suicide in 1954. Turing was acussed for being homosexual by the country, specially in England in those years be homosexual it was a desease, not to be arrested  he accepted a treatment for his ''desease'' , the treatment took him a depressive mood, he died inhaling cyanide in the lab of his house.




3 comments:

  1. nice machine that used Alan Tuning to decipher codes hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Alan Tuning, but I thinkthat alway is good to learn something new... jaja regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know this mathematician

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...