Tuesday 24 October 2017

Summer Holidays

In my summer holidays I would like to visit the south of Chile, specially Valdivia, in the past holidays I went to Valdivia and this holidays I want to go again and for more time, in Valdivia I met a lot of kind people respectful and willing to help, I have a lot different things to do and places to visit, the last time I did not have enough time to do some things, they had many place I could not go.  so ,I plan to go back one more time, know I want to go with my parents and brother, they never have been in the south of Chile so I would like show them the things I lived when I went, but know travel to others places like Chiloe for example, I never have been in Chiloe. Other thing I would like to do is travel to other country but only with my father a brother, my mother and sister they would never travel in a plane. A dream of my father is go to Europe and visit all history places, museums, antique buildings and castles, especially Germany, England and Italy, my father always wanted visit the Roman Coliseum, He is passionate for the Gladiators, they history and the ways they lived in the pass so a favorite places to visit to him is the Roman Coliseum. I hope someday give Him the opportunity to visit Roma and the other places of Europe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

    I think that my current curriculum is the appropriate to the career propose, but I prefer the old curriculum there were subject li...